Monday, May 13, 2013

Water- No seniors- bummer!

Action 4- Martz90 Actions

So Seniors- you are done- no need to do this- make sure you get your planets done and handed in before Wednesday!

On to Water- hopefully you all had a chance to take a nice water pic this weekend- I did- I don't know if it was nice- but when you go to the Mississippi River you are bound to take some photos!

I struggled with what to run on your photos- I uploaded quite a few actions on Schoology today!  Than I realize, why don't I point you in the right direction and let you pick for your self.  So here you go - this site has quite a few good actions that you can download- if you have problems downloading an action let me know and I will help.

Here you go:  http://www.wwvalue.com/design/ps/landscape-enhancement-photoshop-actions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment